st: graph window problem

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: graph window problem
Date   Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:54:13 -0400

Hi all-
Somehow, when I was trying to move the graph window, I managed to slip
the top of it "under" the toolbar at the top, so all I see is the bottom 80%
of the graph window. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a way to
fix this - all my graphs open up with the top hidden under the toolbar - except
to go back to the default windowing preferences and start over setting up all
my windows. Since my windowing preferences reflect years of "research" into
the best arrangement, I'd like avoid that. Any ideas how to "grab" the top of
the graph window - without seeing it - so I can slide it back down?

cheers,
Jeph
--
Jeph Herrin, Ph.D.