RE: st: another data cleaning question

From   Babigumira Ronnie <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: another data cleaning question
Date   Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Nick..the notes on string vs numeric were very insightful. About
the specific question, I looked it up in the manual and all is good (I
hadnt figured out what the ,1,3 meant)

Roni