st: bootstrap bias-corrected area under the ROC

From   Bema Bonsu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: bootstrap bias-corrected area under the ROC
Date   Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:46:29 -0400

Dear listers,

1. can anyone tell me if Stata provides bootstrap bias-corrected confidence intervals for the lroc command. I am trying to obtain a bias-corrected estimate of the area under the ROC curve for a logistic regression model that I created from a small dataset (endpoints per variable = 10).

2. Also, what is accomplished by typing the command lroc after running a bootstrap procedure on a logistic model?

Thanks.

Bema Bonsu