Re: st: Bug in -triprobit- : false alarm !

From   Antoine Terracol <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bug in -triprobit- : false alarm !
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:47:41 +0200

Dear _all,

    After checking with the user who reported the bug, it appears that
-triprobit- is NOT bugged, and the model will be correctly estimated in
any case, even with endogenous binary rhs variables.

My apologies to the users who might have been troubled by this, they need
not to re-run all the estimations...

Best,
Antoine.