st: bootstrap with pweights

From   "Shinogle, Judy" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: bootstrap with pweights
Date   Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:05:32 -0400

I have a complex survey  data and need to bootstrap an estimate taking into account PSU, strata and weights.  I found stans svybs that takes into account PSU but what about weights.  My first thought was to expand the data by the weight but that would make the dataset too large for my memory >50mill.  Any ideas?