st: Re: stata in batch

From   "Kit Baum, Faculty Micro Resource Center" <[email protected]>
To   Traci A Schlesinger <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: stata in batch
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:13:02 -0400

Traci,

It makes a difference when you run 'real' batch because then you are starting a new process, and your directory will be whatever it is @ logon, rather than inherited from the parent process. Usually in my batch Stata jobs I have a Stata 'cd' command as the first command to ensure that I am in the right place.

Best wishes
Kit
Kit Baum, Faculty Micro Resource Center [email protected]
Academic Technology Support, Boston College http://www.bc.edu/ats
http://fmwww.bc.edu/FMRC/ http://fmwww.bc.edu/GStat/