Re: st: Fischer Exact Test again

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fischer Exact Test again
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:20:44 -0400

While there are fast algorithms for Fisher's (and other exact tests --
see, e.g., StatXact), Stata does not use a fast algorithm; you will
eventually get a result, but it will be faster to buy StatXact

Rich Goldstein