st: Patrick Royston's ptrend

To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Patrick Royston's ptrend
From   Alan Kelly <[email protected]>
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:05:10 +0000
In-reply-to   <[email protected]>
Reply-to   [email protected]
Sender   [email protected]

Hi,
I'd appreciate assistance in locating a copy of Partick Royston's 'ptrend' ado file.
I know that this was sent to the list back in 1996 and I see that Fred Wolfe kindly replied - with a copy - to a query last year....

ptrend has one simple attraction compared with 'opartchi' - it presents the regression fit simultaneously with the test for trend and as I'm testing upwards of 1,000 different sets of observations, this facility is convenient.
Many thanks,
Alan

Dr. Alan Kelly
Biostatistician
Director, Small Area Health Research Unit (SAHRU)
Department of Community Health & General Practice
Trinity College Dublin

Tel: 353-1-6081385
email: [email protected]

*