Re: Re: st: Ranksum test for many events

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Ranksum test for many events
Date   Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:47:15 +0000

Thanks for the extra detail, but I remain unclear on the exact form of
your data and what you are doing precisely, so I can't comment further
usefully.