Re: Re: st: Ranksum test for many events

From   Nima Darbari <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Ranksum test for many events
Date   Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:10:38 +0100

Dear David
Actually the question is when there is an IPO, what is the effect on
the firms from the same industry and firms from other industries. So
for each IPO, a change measure is calculated based on the pre-post
event figures then assuming independence the median change is compared
between two groups. I think your solution is reasonable in this case,
isn't it?
Best
Nima