Re: st: Factors correlated after -predict-... What is going wrong?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Factors correlated after -predict-... What is going wrong?
Date   Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:38:20 +0000

No problem. In fact, this small point hides a range of attitudes, from
those who regard PCA as a special, limiting and uninteresting case of
FA to those who regard FA as an unwieldy, bizarre and unsound
extension of PCA.