Re: st: Factors correlated after -predict-... What is going wrong?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Factors correlated after -predict-... What is going wrong?
Date   Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:20:19 +0000

The use of factor analysis rather than PCA is typically based on some
ideas about what structure might exist, whether they are called theory
or not. If you don't have well developed grounds for FA, PCA does the
advantage you seek of uncorrelated scores.