Re: st: transfer installed ados from one computer to another

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: transfer installed ados from one computer to another
Date   Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:52:19 -0500

I do the same, but I use Cubby (https://www.cubby.com/) which directly
synchronizes all of my computers (laptop, home, and office).

Best,
Alan