Re: st: View source code of mata function from library mataado

From   Matthieu Stigler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: View source code of mata function from library mataado
Date   Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:48:55 +0100

Dear Nick

Thanks for your answer! Note however that in a very similar case, the
function panelsetup in mlib lmatabase (see mata: mata which
panelsetup), it is possible to see the source code!
viewsource panelsetup.mata

so it seems that while (some) functions in the STATA mlib lmatabase
can be accessed, functions in STATA package lmataado would be hidden?
That seems very weird, I can't understand why STATA developers would
like to hide their code?

Thanks!

Matthieu
Matthieu Stigler
Researcher
Centre for Finance and Development, http://graduateinstitute.ch/cfd

THE GRADUATE INSTITUTE | GENEVA
Institut de hautes études internationales et du développement
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
Tel: (+41 22) 908 59 51