st: standardized response and design matrix in longitudinal data analyses

From   Elizabeth Colantuoni <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: standardized response and design matrix in longitudinal data analyses
Date   Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:03:57 -0500

In Stata 12 xtmixed you can obtain standardized residuals from an
analysis of longitudinal data (standardized by inverse of Cholesky
decomposition of variance/covariance of residuals).

I would like to extend to obtain the standardized response (Y) and
design matrix (X).  The goal would be to have both standardized
response and residuals for
regression diagnostics of longitudinal mean models

I see the Mata "_xtm_standardize_res" function within the source code
for xtmixed.  I found that this function sits in lmataado.mlib.  I
find the library but I don't know how to get access to the actual
code.

Thanks for any help/thoughts along these lines.

Elizabeth

--
Assistant Scientist
Department of Biostatistics