Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Syntax of –cmp- for an ordered probit selection model

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Syntax of –cmp- for an ordered probit selection model
Date   Mon, 11 Nov 2013 06:33:08 -0600

It may be useful to use -set trace on- to find out exactly where things are breaking down in the code.  If you don't want to dig too far into the code interpretation use -set tracedepth 1- before that (it will show only the higher level commands).  Have you been able to reproduce this problem with other datasets that other users could use to replicate your issue?

Sent from my iPhone