Re: st: network licence Stat disallows me working from home

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: network licence Stat disallows me working from home
Date   Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:13:49 -0400

Yes, see http://www.stata.com/order/end-user-license-agreement/.
I would contact StataCorp directly if you don't trust your reseller.
But it sounds like the reseller is correct; your Stata rights and
obligations depend on the license type.

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]