Re: st: Show Command Output in Foreach Loop ...

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Show Command Output in Foreach Loop ...
Date   Fri, 5 Jul 2013 12:38:07 +0100

In this particular case, note that

bysort rep78 : regress mpg weight

is very similar in spirit. You get each regression and text describing
which output is which.