st: outreg2 for multiple mlogit

From   Maria Sokolova <maria.sokolova@graduateinstitute.ch>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: outreg2 for multiple mlogit
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:47:15 +0200

Dear Statalist users,

I run several mlogits before I outreg them, and it happens so that I
store and load the estimates. As with the composition of the mlogit, I
keep having the reference group "empty", but still present in the
tables. Can someone give advice on how to suppress the reference group
empty results either on est store stage or when using outreg2?

I would also appreciate an advice on how to get the AIC score for each
mlogit in the end results...
Thanks ahead,
Maria

--