Re: st: margins with nocons option in Discrete choice model

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: margins with nocons option in Discrete choice model
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:08:45 -0500

You might take a look at the code for the user-written -oglm- command. Most of it would be a nightmare to wade through, but I know that on the program line i had to add the property

and after my ml command I had to add

ereturn repost, buildfvinfo ADDCONS

I'm still not sure what these do (I don't think they are documented) but oglm wouldn't work right until I added them.