Re: st: margins with nocons option in Discrete choice model

From   Robert Duval <rduval@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: margins with nocons option in Discrete choice model
Date   Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:39:10 +0300

Dear Richard,

Thanks for your suggestion. I downloaded oglm and looked for the
options you mention in the ado files

oglm
oglm_ll
oglm_p

but could not find them. Am I missing something?

More generally, where did you get the idea of including such options?
In other words, how you came up with that solution, and more
importantly how do you know that solution works if these options are
not documented?

Thanks again,
Robert

ps. btw very nice the oglm command, I didn't know about it.