Re: st: Difference-in-Difference and matching using -diff

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Difference-in-Difference and matching using -diff
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:02:21 +0100

Although you have very recently had a reminder of our practices you
still persist in not explaining where user-written programs come from.
-pscore- and -diff- both need to be explained. Suggested forms are
given at

Many people are lax on this, but that is no reason for you to ignore a
longstanding request.