Re: st: test for appropriateness of logit models

From   Andreas Chouliaras <>
Subject   Re: st: test for appropriateness of logit models
Date   Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:46:10 +0200

Dear Marten & Joseph,

Thank you very much for your precious comments and the material you
suggest. I will study this information and come back to you.

Best regards,