Re: st: mlogit margins for multiple outcomes

From   Andreas Chouliaras <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mlogit margins for multiple outcomes
Date   Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:59:37 +0200

Dear Tamas,

Thanks a lot and sorry for the delay.

I installed margeff ( ssc install margeff ) and then I use it for an
mlogit model with 5 variables and 5 outcomes, but it doesn't stop
processing so that I get the results (I am waiting around 10 minutes
already now). Do you know why this happens?

Thanks again,
Andreas

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM, "Bartus Tamás"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Andreas,
>
> My old margeff can do the job. To install it, type
>
> ssc install margeff
>
> Regards,
>
> Tamas
>
> On 13/05/30, Andreas Chouliaras  <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> a typical margins command after an mlogit at stata would be
>>
>> margins, dydx(var1) predict(outcome(1))
>>
>> then
>>
>> margins, dydx(var1) predict(outcome(2))
>>
>> etc.
>>
>> my question is can I get the margins of multiple outcomes with one command?
>>
>> I am not referring to the margins of multiple variables for ONE
>> outcome which can be computed fine via margins, dydx(*)
>> predict(outcome(1))
>>
>> Thanks in advance :)
>> *
>> *   For searches and help try:
>>

> --
>
> Tamas Bartus, PhD
> Associate Professor, Deputy Director
> Institute of Sociology and Social Policy
> Corvinus University, Budapest
> 1093 Budapest, Közraktár utca 4-6.
> Room 424.
> Phone:  +36-1-482-7301