[no subject]

I can't find the Clarke test for Stata and the only thing I could find
for the Vuong test was from Judson Caskey home page where he provides an
.ado file but this seems to work only for regressions thus I can't
apply it for the mlogit vs ordered test I want (I get an error "option
resid not allowed r(198);").

So, my question is whether you are aware of some implementations of
these tests on Stata or some other tests I could use for the
before-mentioned purpose.

Thanks a lot,