Re: st: speeding up qreg

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: speeding up qreg
Date   Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:39:24 +0100

Various kinds of solutions to "speeding up"

1. Sporting: Shout encouraging or abusive comments at the machine.
Wear colourful and/or outrageous clothing and drink and eat to
moderate excess.

2. Religious: Perhaps beyond the scope of this list.

3. Engineering: Get a bigger machine. Close down competing applications

4. -sqreg- ???