st: Load data using macro

From   "G. Anderson" <>
Subject   st: Load data using macro
Date   13 Jun 2013 14:57:43 +0100

I am able to save files using the name of a variable in a macro (in this case my dependent variable

So when I type

save `depvar', replace

it saves a file with the name of the dependent variable as my filename.

Unfortunately when loading data

use `depvar'
doesn't work. Any ideas how you can load data using names defined by macros?