st: need for survival function results - kaplan Meier method

From   salil deo <salildeo@gmail.com>
Subject   st: need for survival function results - kaplan Meier method
Date   Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:29:20 +0530

I am doing a Cox proportional analysis of long term survival in a
cohort ... with sts and sts graph , I am able to get a Kaplan Meier
survival curve but am not able to obtain the overall percentage of
survival with std error at particular intervals

am new to stata but with JMP which was my earlier software running
this analysis would provide this data automatically

please help,

thanks,

salil