Re: Re: st: estimating cumulative hazard

From   Matt Aronson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: estimating cumulative hazard
Date   Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:45:07 -0600

Your response cleared things up for me, I sure appreciate it!
Matt

Matt:
Solution 2 is the correct approach. Solution 1 will be an estimate of
-log(S_T). See Stephen Jenkins's  Survival Analysis book at:
https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/files/teaching/stephenj/ec968/pdfs/ec968lnotesv6.pdf
with general material at:
https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/resources/survival-analysis-with-stata

Steve