st: Stata graphics, axis inscription

From   Reese Andorfer <>
Subject   st: Stata graphics, axis inscription
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:53:53 +0200

Dear all,

I'm currently graphing my results and I'm curious if there is a code
which allows me to let the values of the axis start in the origin,
because I just do not like the gaps I get between the origin and the
first data point of a diagram.