Re: st: Stata graphics, axis inscription

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Stata graphics, axis inscription
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2013 05:16:10 -0700

If you look through the help file for the command you are using you should see a link somewhere for axis options.  The help for that will explain the different ways you can change the scale, range, labels, and tick marks for both axes.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone