st: Compute and grapth the interaction after logit

From   Alexandre James <>
Subject   st: Compute and grapth the interaction after logit
Date   Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:41:16 -0300

Dear Statalist Members,
I just received back from a journal the reviwers comments about a paper I have subbmited. I am using a nested logit model and one of the reviewers mentioned that I need to be more parsimonious to interpret the interaction effects because it is a non-linear model. So, he asked to Compute and grapth the interaction effects. I checked the inteff commend but it does not run after nlogit. Would someone have a suggestion how I could graph it?