Re: st: Compute and grapth the interaction after logit

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Compute and grapth the interaction after logit
Date   Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:06:12 -0700

Have you checked whether -margins- and -marginsplot- will do the trick for you?  If it works with your specific model that would possibly be one of the easier ways of creating that type of graph.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone