RES: st: use of geocode module

From   "Henrique Neder" <hdneder@ufu.br>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RES: st: use of geocode module
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 18:43:13 -0300

Thanks, Chamara. It works with geocode3.

Henrique

-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Em nome de Chamara Anuranga
Enviada em: domingo, 2 de junho de 2013 23:50
Para: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Assunto: Re: st: use of geocode module

Hi,

geocode is no longer working. new command is geocode3

Thanks,
Chamara

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:30 AM, Henrique Neder <hdneder@ufu.br> wrote:
> Dear Statalist users
>
> I'm using the geocode module with the following sintax:
>
> geocode, fulladdr(adress)
>
> Adress is a string variable which contains the households adresses with
the format, for example:  "Av. Segismundo Pereira 1000, Uberlândia, Brasil".
> When I run the module,  3 variables are generated: geocode, geoscore,
latitude and longitude. The variable geocode is valued with the code 610 for
all observations, the variable geoscore is filled with zeros and latitude
and longitude values are filled with missing. How to fix this and get the
latitudes and longitudes of the addresses?