st: use of geocode module

From   "Henrique Neder" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: use of geocode module
Date   Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:00:51 -0300

Dear Statalist users

I'm using the geocode module with the following sintax:

geocode, fulladdr(adress)

Adress is a string variable which contains the households adresses with the format, for example:  "Av. Segismundo Pereira 1000, Uberlândia, Brasil".
When I run the module,  3 variables are generated: geocode, geoscore, latitude and longitude. The variable geocode is valued with the code 610 for all observations, the variable geoscore is filled with zeros and latitude and longitude values ​​are filled with missing. How to fix this and get the latitudes and longitudes of the addresses?

I thank in advance for all your help.

Henrique Neder