Re: st: Random coefficients model

Subject   Re: st: Random coefficients model
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 09:27:05 +0200

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Lu Zhang  wrote:
> I agree that -xtrc- wouldn't be able to do this, but I
> am not quite sure -xtmixed- is the correct model to use.

Why? We cannot answer your questions if you do not give us the
information we need to answer it. Remember, we cannot know what your
research question is, what your data is, etc. etc. All we know about
your problem is what you tell us. So, what is so special about your
problem that makes -xtmixed- not applicable?

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50