Re: st: mlogit margins simultaneous calculation

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: mlogit margins simultaneous calculation
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 09:19:13 +0200

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Andreas Chouliaras wrote:
> Is it possible to calculate a multinomial logit and the margins for
> the derivatives at the same time ?
> Right now i calculate the mlogit and then for each outcome I calculate
> the probability derivatives with margins. Is it possible to do it in
> one step and hopefully get the results in one table at the same time?

You already asked that question before and received an answer:

Apperently, you did not like that answer. However, we obviously cannot
refine that answer when we do not know what it is that you did not

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin