Re: st: graph title

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: graph title
Date   Sat, 1 Jun 2013 22:44:34 +0100

The title is just something with a default position, etc. What you
want is probably easiest to achieve by putting the legend where you
want the title to be.

. sysuse auto, clear
(1978 Automobile Data)

. separate mpg, by(foreign) veryshortlabel

              storage  display     value
variable name   type   format      label      variable label
mpg0            byte   %8.0g                  Domestic
mpg1            byte   %8.0g                  Foreign

. scatter mpg? weight, ms(Oh X) ytitle(`: var label mpg')  legend(pos(12))