Re: st: graph title

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: graph title
Date   Sat, 1 Jun 2013 14:00:25 -0700

I think you've already answered your own question by referencing the plot region as distinct from where the title is placed by default.  It isn't clear why you would want to do this or what specifically you want to accomplish (an example would go a long way here), but you could always reposition the graph title so it would appear in the plot region.  If your goal is to add some particular symbol, I'd check - h smcl - and see if the symbol you want to appear is in the list of characters supported in graphs.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone