st: Stata to Latex: Table of tables

From   Stefan Bernhard <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Stata to Latex: Table of tables
Date   Sat, 1 Jun 2013 10:32:42 +0200

My setup is that I have 60 regressions, which go over 6 years and 10
categories. From each regression, I only need one coefficient.
I want to put these 60 coefficients (and standard errors) into a Table
with the format where the columns are the years and the rows are the

......2007 2008 2009...
cat1   X     X      X
cat2   X     X      X
cat3   X     X      X

Is there anyone who knows how to do that (I currently do it by hand
but that is tedious and prone to mistakes).
Regards, Stefan Bernhard,