st: Random coefficients model

From   Lu Zhang <lu.zhang@ualberta.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Random coefficients model
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 12:40:41 -0600

Hi,

I have a question about the random coefficients model. I am wondering
whether it is possible to fix some of the independent variables, i.e.
the same coefficients across all the groups, and only allow one of the
independent variable to have random coefficient, i.e. each group has
its own coefficient? Any advice or suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Lu