st: Request regarding conversion of Stata code

From   Michael Stewart <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Request regarding conversion of Stata code
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 12:40:21 -0400

I need to share my Stata code with my colleague who works exclusively
with  R program. Are there any modules to convert Stata code to R code
.Your help is always appreciated.

Thank you ,
Yours Sincerely,