Re: st: Need help making an ado for Tamhane test

From   Marta García-Granero <>
Subject   Re: st: Need help making an ado for Tamhane test
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 12:09:10 +0200

Thanks a lot! I had looked for Tamhane's test, never occurred to me to look for T2, that's why I started writing my own code.

Anyway, I'll get Kit Baum's book and learn Stata programming during summer.

Best regards,
Marta GG