Re: st: Need help making an ado for Tamhane test

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Need help making an ado for Tamhane test
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 12:04:45 +0200

See -pwmc- from SSC.

Best
Daniel

--
Hi everybody:

Since I come from the SPSS programming world, my understanding of
Stata programming is somewhere between nil and zero. Anyway, I have
attempted (perpetrated?) to write some code for Tamhane's T2 multiple
comparison of means with heterogeneous variances.
[...]