Re: RE: st: Merging tables in outreg?

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "<>" <>
Subject   Re: RE: st: Merging tables in outreg?
Date   Wed, 29 May 2013 11:17:47 +0000

On May 29, 2013, at 8:33 AM, Sean

> Thanks Kit. You are right, my outreg package was out of date (I thought sg97_4 was the recent release but that is actually sg97_5). Having run the update I now get a *different* error earlier in the process..

Do -which outreg-

If you don't get

*! Write formatted regression output to a text file
*! version 4.26  6may2013 by John Luke Gallup (

then you do not have the most up-to-date version, which is available from SSC, not SJ.