Re: st: Stata resources for newbie

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata resources for newbie
Date   Tue, 28 May 2013 10:02:45 +0200

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Home <> wrote:
> Hi, sorry to be a pain but I didn't really understand this from Nick:
> "Should have been when the richest resource on the language is bundled within Stata."

The exact quote is:
"Numerous users seem to determined to slow themselves down by Googling
everything when the richest resource is bundled on the language within

He means: when you want to know something about Stata ask Stata and
not some other source. The pdf documentation is now included with
Stata, and a good place to start is the Users' Guide. Just click on
help and go to the pdf Documentation.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50