Re: st: Recoding with values of the next spell

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Recoding with values of the next spell
Date   Sun, 26 May 2013 21:34:05 +0100

See also the FAQ

How can I replace missing values with previous or following nonmissing
values or within sequences?

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data-management/replacing-missing-values/

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com