RE: st: Recoding with values of the next spell

From   Kai Huang <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Recoding with values of the next spell
Date   Wed, 29 May 2013 20:18:58 +0000

Many thanks. How about if I want to count the total number of persons instead of spells? In this case, the total number of persons is 3 as deduced from the id.