st: Adding a text to a histogram

From   menteith <>
Subject   st: Adding a text to a histogram
Date   Fri, 24 May 2013 19:14:30 +0200

Dear Stata Users,

First of all I would like to to say hello to all participants.
I  would  like  to  have a text at the top right corner of a histogram
something   like this: The image of my
own histogram is available at
I am using Stata 12.1 for Windows.
As far as I know the text() command should do the trick as in examples
at  but  I always
get some errors.

Thanks for your help,