Re: st: Reporting sample size in outreg when using nosubstat

From   John Luke Gallup <>
Subject   Re: st: Reporting sample size in outreg when using nosubstat
Date   Wed, 22 May 2013 17:22:39 -0700

In -outreg- (a SSC user-written program), the default effect of the -nosubstat- option is to drop summary statistics.  You can add them back in, however, with the -summstat- option (and change the default label with the -summtitle- option):

sysuse auto, clear
reg mpg weight length
outreg, nosub summstat(N)